Matt Holliday removed from the game against the Royals

Matt Holliday was removed from the game against the Royals the Cardinals MLB Game due to a recurrence of tightness in his left quadriceps muscle Sunday. 

Holliday, who was the team's designated hitter against the Royals this weekend,  serious injury and left the game today in the fifth inning after hitting a potential double-play ball.

MLB Odds

"It's tight," Holliday said of his quadriceps. "I don't know what to say. It's weird. I've still got plenty of strength. It's just that when I go to run hard, it kind of grabs. I guess I'll take it a little bit slower, see how it responds."

He said it will take couple of days to recover the muscle injury. 

"I think that's probably the plan," he said.
The Cardinals will begin a three-game series at San Diego tomorrow.

Holliday hitting in past innings was 349 with six home team runs, 31 runs batted in and 31 runs scored although he is only 3-for-26 (.115) in his past eight games played.



Get more info about  MLB Odds and bet on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment